The ESLAS Newsletter, “Wavelengths”
The ESLAS Newsletter, “Wavelengths”, serves as a link between the Society members, the public and the industry and appears in electronic form. It includes:
- news of the Society,
- messages from the President and the Board,
- reports and information about past events,
- announcements and instructions about new events,
- updates on technological and scientific developments,
- articles of scientific nature,
- and many more features that will appear in its new upcoming format.
The newsletter is being redesigned and upgraded to a new more comprehensive format and a new look. Watch this space for the upcoming issues and most importantly, shape the next issues with your input.
As an ESLAS member, your participation in ‘Wavelengths’ is actively sought. We will publish articles submitted by the readership in a less stringent manner than peer-reviewed journals. Send us news of meetings or anything you think will be of interest to your ESLAS colleagues.